Parker - Hand & Rod Puppet ✷PRE-ORDER✷
Parker loves random excursions! You tell her theres a peach farm that lets you pick your own peaches, she's there! Wanna grab lunch at IKEA and see how the new FLÜTGHER line is? Parker says yes to that! She is the definition of Yes And!
Your puppet arrives with:
- A passport for your puppet
- An Adoption Certificate
- A "Personal Records" sheet to document your puppet's personality traits as you get to know them
- A "Puppet Parenting" guide explaining how to care for your puppet, along with puppeteering tips!
This puppet is made with a combination of organic and synthetic materials including but not limited to cotton, adhesives, wool, acrylic, polyester, modacrylic, EVA foam, wood, and feathers*. Please consider this before purchasing if you have any skin sensitivities, allergies, or vegan restrictions. (We are working on phasing out the use of feathers, please bare with us while we make this transition!)
- This is a PRE-ORDER! We do our best to make and ship your order in a timely manner, but cloning puppets it's a very tedious & delicate process. :) Please allow at least 4-6 weeks for the puppet to show up at your doorstep for US orders, and 6-8 weeks if you are shipping internationally.
- This is a handmade puppet, so each one will look slightly unique from others, especially if it has a colorful/patterned fur. Sometimes certain materials may be discontinued or out of stock due to supply chain issues, but we do our best to make a replica of what's pictured!
- Best for children ages 4+
I love this puppet. It's my first R&G puppet I own and Parker is super special as she is a mix of my favorite colors but her original concept by R&G has a great meaning behind it as she is a Pride puppet. The care package she arrived with is so special and unique and I can't wait to complete all her adoption paperwork!