Ink Blot Goober- Hand & Rod Puppet
Honey Butter Goober is a little spacey (we're honestly wondering if some Filbert DNA got mixed in with this formula). There is no thought behind those eyes and so far the only word he has spoken to us is "buzz".
Our puppets are made with a combination of organic and synthetic materials including but not limited to cotton, adhesives, wool, acrylic, polyester, modacrylic, EVA foam, wood, and feathers* (*which we are phasing out). Please consider this before purchasing if you have any skin sensitivities or allergies.
Your puppet arrives with:
- A passport for your puppet
- An Adoption Certificate
- A "Personal Records" sheet to document your puppet's personality traits as you get to know them
- A "Puppet Parenting" guide explaining how to care for your puppet, along with puppeteering tips!
- Please allow 7-10 days for processing time before your puppet is on their way to you!
- This is a handmade puppet, so each one will look slightly unique from others, especially if it has a colorful/patterned fur. Sometimes certain materials may be discontinued or out of stock due to supply chain issues, but we do our best to make a replica of what's pictured!
- Best for children ages 4+.
This puppet is so goofy and cute. I really enjoy it! Only small critique would be that I would expect a puppet around this price point to come with a liner to separate your arm from the back of the faux fur.